Oh hiya! Didn't see you there. Welcome to NYC Dodgeball.
We’re Sandlot Sports: New York City’s Dodgeball League. So yeah, if you like fun and smiling and stuff, you should probably come play with us. We are run by the players, for the players – and ANYBODY can play: options for all stars, or if you...well, suck!
Hey! That’s you! You’re an anybody!!!!
Here's what we're all about
...or, you can join a league,
...or try it by dropping in to a FREE weekly open gym,
...or check out some photos
Throw some balls, drink some beers, meet some folk. Win win.*
*unless you lose.
- Upper East Side St Joseph School, 420 E 87th st
- West Village St Luke School, 487 Hudson St
- Lower East Side/NoLita/SoHo St Patrick Youth Center, 268 Mulberry St
- Brooklyn Williamsburg Northside Lower School, 299 N 7th St
- Summer Only (Jun-Aug) Outdoor Pickup Games - Union Sq. 19th & 2nd bball courts 456, L, NQR
Trains: 456, Q
Trains: PATH, 12, ACE, BD FM
Trains: 46, NQR, BD FM
Trains: G, L
- SoHo. Spring & Thompson handball courts 12, ACE, NQR