STANDINGS & SCHEDULE & Rules
Summer 2018, Wednesday Upper East Side, Manhattan
Gym: St Stephen's School, 408 East 82nd Street (&1st Ave)
After-Party Bar: The Stumble Inn, 1454 2nd Ave (& E76th St)
- If you're missing players you can/should bring subs (friends? coworkers?) for $10 for the night
- Games must start with min 6 players, min 2 women.
- You need 4 actual roster members (any gender) not to forfeit - rest can be subs.
- The rest you can grab subs (coworkers? pals?) to have that 6 player minimum.
- Make sure you have enough players as the other teams are counting on your having enough folk for a fun game!
- Struggling with attendance? Or even if you're not - your friends can permanently join your team late - at a prorated fee for the nights they missed before joining. Email the game manager, Ari about it! email@example.com
Player Account Login
Costume Themes: Best dressed get free shots at the bar each night
All Gym Scrimmage: Halftime break each night from league matches - for a giant goofy game with everyone at once!
Bar Time Shenanigans: Drink specials and beer games nightly for the league (if that's your thing) - and kitchen's open!
Bar Games: It's not just about dodgeball...every night a different team game at the bar: some you nominate your best, some are all-team
Field Day: Think of it like all-star break festivities. Not FOR anything - just a full night of different variations of throwback playground dodgeball games for funsies
1) the Golden Squid - and the right to choose our season's charity recipient! - awarded to our Social Champs: the friendliest, most enthusiastic, always-cool-headed-est team!
2) The Sandlot Cup for the playoff champions!
3) Bar Champs Trophy - for the best bar game team!
Bar Games Standings
2nd = 10pts
3rd = 7pts
4th = 5pts
Participation? = 2pts / Nah, we're cool just hangin at the bar, all good = no points
League StandingsWin = 10pts, Tie = 7pts, Loss = 5pts
Points will be deducted for dickery (arguing, "oh my god are you serious I totally hit him! Bullshit! I'm mad about recreational sports grrr!", being a goober)...but you'll be fine, because you're not a dick, right?