- Games must start with min 6 players, at least 2 of them women.
- Now, ya only need 4 actual roster members (any gender) not to forfeit. The rest you can grab subs (coworkers? pals?) to have that 6 player minimum.
- Don't have your full squad for a night? Even if you have "enough" but not the full crew, you can bring subs - 10 people? 12? All good! Subs can join your team for $10 a night. The other teams are counting on your having enough folk for a fun game!
- Your friends can join your team late permanently - at prorated fee for the nights they missed before joining.
Costume Themes: Best dressed get free shots at the bar each night
All Gym Scrimmage: Halftime break each night from league matches - for a giant goofy game with everyone at once!
Bar Time Shenanigans: Drink specials and beer games nightly for the league (if that's your thing) - and kitchen's open!
Bar Games: It's not just about dodgeball...every night a different team game at the bar: some you nominate your best, some are all-team
Field Day: Think of it like all-star break festivities. Not FOR anything - just a full night of different variations of throwback playground dodgeball games for funsies
Player Account Login
1) the Golden Squid - and the right to choose our season's charity recipient! - awarded to our Social Champs: the friendliest, most enthusiastic, always-cool-headed-est team!
2) The Sandlot Cup for the playoff champions!
3) Bar Champs Trophy - for the best bar game team!
Bar Games Standings
2nd = 10pts
3rd = 5pts
Participation? = 2pts / Nah, we're cool just hangin at the bar, all good = no points
League StandingsWin = 10pts, Tie = 7pts, Loss = 5pts
Points will be deducted for dickery (arguing, "oh my god are you serious I totally hit him! Bullshit! I'm mad about recreational sports grrr!", being a goober)...but you'll be fine, because you're not a dick, right?