STANDINGS & SCHEDULE & Rules
Fall 2019, Monday Nolita, Downtown Manhattan
Gym: St Patrick’s Youth Center, 268 Mulberry Street
After-Party Bar: Tropical 128, 128 Elizabeth Street
- You can play with up to 8 on the court
- If you're missing players you can/should bring subs from outside the league (friends? coworkers?) for $10 for the night who will count as your official roster
- Games must start with min 6 players, min 3 women for shits n giggles, 2 for standard.
- You need 4 actual roster members (any gender) not to forfeit - the rest can be subs UP to one player less than the other team's real roster. (For instance, if they have 8 actual teammates, and you have 5, you can grab 2 subs so you have 7. They get the advantage for having their actual team!
- Make sure you have enough players as the other teams are counting on your having enough folk for a fun game!
- Struggling with attendance? Or even if you're not - your friends can permanently join your team late - at a prorated fee for the nights they missed before joining. Email the game manager, Ari about it! email@example.com
Player Account Login
Bar Games Standings
2nd = 10pts
3rd = 7pts
4th = 5pts
Participation? = 2pts
League StandingsWin = 10pts, Loss = 5pts
Points will be deducted for dickery (arguing, "oh my god are you serious I totally hit him! Bullshit! I'm mad about recreational sports grrr!", being a goober)...but you'll be fine, because you're not a dick, right? Social Shits n Giggles